Tuesday, February 5, 2013

writing a book

Its been season filled with change, not all easy, but all necessary. Ever since I left Spruce Grove, I've had this nagging in my heart that I need to write a book. I have the idea, and i've worked out a chapter outline, but every time I carve out time to sit and actually write, seems like i don't have anything to say. I know that I have to do some research, to quantify my ideas, but I wanted the first draft to be written from the heart. My goal is not to write a book that will catapult my ministry, but rather a book that may help future generations of believers to grow.
  I figure it would be a fun thing to have a place to post ideas or things I'm discovering as I write this book for people to read someday. I may even post pieces of it just to get some feedback from people, who knows, I may even try and get it published! now wouldn't that be something.

Be blessed!
Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment